Afternoon Delight Kissimmee
Welcome to the spacious and bright home - Afternoon Delight. This is a two-story home with two (2) bedrooms on the main floor, and four (4) more bedrooms upstairs that comfortably sleeps 12 guests. The home features a spacious and bright clearance with cathedral ceilings and lots of natural light. You will find a comfortable living area that with large sofas, a love seat, HD TV with basic cable and with easy access to the pool deck with covered patio with outdoor furniture. Thanks to the open floor plan, the primary living room, dining room, and kitchen are all within the same grand space on the main level. At the end of a long, fun-filled day, retire to a relaxing afternoon in the backyard or a dip on the pool.
⚠️ DISCLAIMER: Our vacation homes are self-catering - paper products and toiletries are not provided. We will provide initial supply of toilet paper (one roll per bathroom) and hand soap to start your holiday. The pool and spa heating is optional and is available upon advanced request only. Please message us for pricing.
Located in Crescent Lakes, close to playgrounds and picnic areas, and multiple fishing ponds (Catch/Release Policy). Not to mention, being accessible to nearby neighborhoods like Orlando, Poinciana, Davenport, Loughman, and Campbell - you can literally be anywhere!
Commitment to Cleanliness: We have implemented enhanced cleaning practices to meet the health and cleanliness standard of the Airbnb and Florida Health. All cleaning protocols are monitored as an expression of care and commitment to our guests.
The home comfortably sleeps 12 guests in 6 bedrooms. Please see sleeping arrangement below:
• Bedroom 1 - King sized Bed (Sleeps 2 guests)
• Bedroom 2 - Queen sized Bed (Sleeps 2 guests)
• Bedroom 3 - Queen sized Bed (Sleeps 2 guests)
• Bedroom 4 - Two Single sized Beds (Sleeps 2 guests)
• Bedroom 5 - Two Single sized Beds (Sleeps 2 guests)
• Bedroom 6 - Double sized Bed (Sleeps 2 guests)
The home features 3 full baths and are supplied with initial roll of toilet paper and hand soap.
KITCHEN & DINING
The home features a fully equipped kitchen will everything you might need to prepare a nice meal. In addition to stainless steel appliances, additional available amenities include coffee maker, toaster, electric water kettle, knife set, cooking utensils, dishes, and silverware. The kitchen also opens to a 6-seat dining table and additional seats by the counter.
Step outside for some fresh air and enjoy the backyard and conservatory of the home. Lounge in the covered patio within the pool area with outdoor furniture and lounge chairs, pool and pool spa. The pool and spa heating is optional and is available upon advanced request only. Please message us for pricing.
The home comes with high-speed internet access, hairdryer, laundry room with washer and dryer (laundry detergent is not provided), HD TVs with basic cable available.
The home is located in Crescent Lakes community. Located just 40 minutes from Orlando Airport, this home is close to nearby neighborhoods like Orlando, Poinciana, Davenport, Loughman, and Campbell. Crescent Lakes has children's parks, basketball hoops, tennis courts, and multiple fishing ponds (Catch/Release Policy). It is an easy route to the Beach on 528 Beach Line Road and equally easy to plan a trip to the Tampa, St Petersburg Beach area and Busch Gardens. You'll be 20 minutes from Disney area and experience an exciting adventure at Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Parks & Resorts, and LEGOLAND Florida Resort. Plus you'll be within minutes from restaurants, banks and a local Walmart! It's a location you'll want to be, Central Florida.
• Old Town Entertainment District - 20mins drive
• Walt Disney World Resort - 20mins drive
• SeaWorld Parks & Resorts - 20mins drive
• Gatorland - 20mins drive
• Universal Orlando Resort - 30mins drive
• Florida Mall - 40mins drive
• LEGOLAND Florida - 50mins drive
There is available parking for 3 cars only. The garage can hold up to 1 car only. Please be reminded of the parking rules below:
• No parking on the lawn.
• Street parking is not allowed from 11PM to 7AM
• Restricted parking on Apron of the Driveway.
• Do not block the sidewalks.
• No RVs, trailers, boats, jet skis and other commercial vehicles.
• PETS: The is not a pet-friendly property. The unauthorized bringing of pets will have a penalty of $300 which will go towards the deep cleaning of the property. We do ask that pets stay off the furniture, and any pet waste is picked up, including outside. The pet fee does not cover any damage, such as urine, or scratch marks.
• CHECK-IN: Check-in time is after 4 PM. Early check-in requests are subject to availability, cannot be guaranteed and is subject to an early check-in fee. Please contact us for availability and pricing.
• CHECK-OUT: Check-out time is before 10AM. Late check-out requests are subject to availability, cannot be guaranteed and is subject to a late check-out fee. Please contact us for availability and pricing.
• SMOKING: We do not allow smoking inside the property or in outdoor spaces including the pool area and backyard. There is a smoking fine of $500.
• NOISE: Please observe quiet hours after 9PM. Please be mindful of the neighbors as this property is situated in a quiet neighborhood. If the police are summoned due to noise complaints, this warrants a possible eviction with no refund.
• DAMAGES & LOSS: We would truly appreciate it if you could treat our home like yours. You will be responsible for any damages or loss to the property which will be deducted from your security deposit. Excessive damage to the property will have a liability of up to $3000. Please advise us of any damage or loss immediately upon discovery.
• UNAUTHORIZED GUESTS: Please make sure to book the property for the correct number of guests. Parties, events, or any kind of gathering are prohibited. Given the COVID-19 situation, no other guests outside the reservation are allowed on the property.
• PHOTOSHOOT/MUSIC VIDEOS: This property is for residential use only and not for commercial purposes without the written permission of the owner. Please contact us directly for booking of events.
• ADDITIONAL NOTE:
The community and the city have a very strict trash and recycling rules. All residents which include short-term and long-term guests must follow these rules to avoid citations.
PROPERTY REQUIREMENTS (For Non-Airbnb Reservations Only)
Please be advised that you will be required to sign a Rental Agreement, send your guest list, and submit documents for verification which includes the following:
• A photo of your government-issues ID.
• A photo of your credit card (back and front)
• A signed credit card authorization form
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Outdoor Lighting
- 24Hr Check-In
- Enhanced Cleaning Practices
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Self Check In / Check Out
|Snowbird 2023||01/01/2023 - 03/04/2023||4||$300.00||$2,100.00||$8,400.00|
|Spring Break 2023||03/05/2023 - 03/12/2023||4||$325.00||$2,275.00||$9,100.00|
|Snowbird 2023||03/13/2023 - 04/30/2023||4||$300.00||$2,100.00||$8,400.00|
|Spring 2023||05/01/2023 - 05/25/2023||4||$300.00||$2,100.00||$8,400.00|
|Memorial Day 2023||05/26/2023 - 05/29/2023||4||$373.70|
|Spring 2023||05/30/2023 - 05/31/2023||4||$300.00||$2,100.00||$8,400.00|
|Summer 2023||06/01/2023 - 06/29/2023||4||$325.00||$2,275.00||$9,100.00|
|July 4th 2023||06/30/2023 - 07/05/2023||4||$373.75||$2,275.00|
|Summer 2023||07/06/2023 - 08/31/2023||4||$325.00||$2,275.00||$9,100.00|
|Labor Day 2023||09/01/2023 - 09/05/2023||4||$373.75||$2,275.00||$9,100.00|
|Fall to Winter 2023||09/06/2023 - 11/23/2023||4||$300.00||$2,100.00||$8,400.00|
|Thanksgiving Holiday 2023||11/24/2023 - 11/28/2023||4||$373.75||$2,275.00||$9,100.00|
|Winter Season 2023||11/29/2023 - 12/20/2023||4||$300.00||$2,100.00||$8,400.00|
|Winter Holiday 2023||12/21/2023 - 12/30/2023||4||$411.13||$2,275.00||$9,100.00|
|New Years 2023||12/31/2023 - 12/31/2023||4||$373.75||$2,275.00||$9,100.00|
|Snowbird 2024||01/01/2024 - 03/01/2024||4||$300.00||$2,100.00||$8,400.00|
|Spring Break 2024||03/02/2024 - 03/09/2024||4||$325.00||$2,275.00||$9,100.00|
|Snowbird 2024||03/10/2024 - 04/30/2024||4||$300.00||$2,100.00||$8,400.00|
|Spring 2024||05/01/2024 - 05/22/2024||4||$300.00||$2,100.00||$8,400.00|
|Memorial Day 2024||05/23/2024 - 05/28/2024||4||$373.70|
|Spring 2024||05/29/2024 - 05/31/2024||4||$300.00||$2,100.00||$8,400.00|
|Summer 2024||06/01/2024 - 06/27/2024||4||$325.00||$2,275.00||$9,100.00|
|July 4th 2024||06/28/2024 - 07/07/2024||4||$373.75||$2,275.00|
|Summer 2024||07/08/2024 - 09/03/2024||4||$325.00||$2,275.00||$9,100.00|
|Labor Day 2024||09/04/2024 - 09/08/2024||4||$373.75||$2,275.00||$9,100.00|
|Fall to Winter 2024||09/09/2024 - 11/21/2024||4||$300.00||$2,100.00||$8,400.00|
|Thanksgiving 2024||11/22/2024 - 11/26/2024||4||$373.75||$2,275.00||$9,100.00|
|Winter Season 2024||11/27/2024 - 12/18/2024||4||$300.00||$2,100.00||$8,400.00|
|Winter Holiday 2024||12/19/2024 - 01/02/2025||4||$411.13||$2,275.00||$9,100.00|