Sunny Hideaway Kissimmee
Welcome to the beautiful and spacious villa- Sunny Hideaway. Look no further. This beautiful and spacious villa has everything you need for a holiday. Get comfy, relax and enjoy! This home features a family room with a beautiful stone wall and three leather recliner sofas that seat up to 9 people, a game room that you’ll surely love with pool table, basketball, TV with PS4, PacMan and more. In addition, this home also features a pool and spa with 180-degree views of the pond where you can catch some bass or catfish (catch/release policy).
⚠️ DISCLAIMER: Our vacation homes are self-catering - paper products and toiletries are not provided. We will provide an initial supply of toilet paper (one roll per bathroom) and hand soap to start your holiday. The pool and spa heating is optional and is available upon advanced request only. Please message us for pricing.
⚠️ DISCLAIMER: BBQ Grill is provided for free but it has to be cleaned thoroughly after use. If the gas runs out, please replace the tank at the nearest gas station (cost isn’t covered by the management)
Located in Crescent Lakes, the home is situated close to playgrounds and picnic areas, and multiple fishing ponds (Catch/Release Policy). Not to mention, being accessible to nearby neighborhoods like Orlando, Poinciana, Davenport, Loughman, and Campbell - you can literally be anywhere!
Commitment to Cleanliness: We have implemented enhanced cleaning practices to meet the health and cleanliness standard of Airbnb and Florida Health. All cleaning protocols are monitored as an expression of care and commitment to our guests.
The home comfortably sleeps 10 guests in 5 bedrooms. Please see sleeping arrangement below:
• Bedroom 1 - King sized Bed (Sleeps 2 guests)
• Bedroom 2 - King sized Bed (Sleeps 2 guests)
• Bedroom 3 - Queen sized Bed (Sleeps 2 guests)
• Bedroom 3 - Twin sized Bed (Sleeps 2 guests)
• Bedroom 4 - Twin sized Beds (Sleeps 2 guests)
The home features 4 full baths and is supplied with an initial roll of toilet paper and hand soap.
KITCHEN & DINING
The home features a new top of the line black stainless steel appliances and fully equipped kitchen with everything you might need to prepare a nice meal. In addition to stainless steel appliances, additional available amenities include coffee maker, knife set, cooking utensils, dishes, and silverware. The kitchen also opens to a 8-seat comfortable dining table and additional seats by the counter.
Step outside for some fresh air and enjoy the backyard and screened-in private pool and spa. The pool is surrounded by a children's safety fence. Pool and spa heating are available for an extra cost.Outside of the screen enclosure is an extended deck where you can take out the BBQ grill and have a cookout.
The home comes with high-speed internet access, hair dryer, screened-in private pool and spa, washer and dryer (laundry detergent is not provided), HD TVs to enjoy streaming apps, BBQ grill, game room and family room.
The home is located in the Crescent Lakes community near Disney, SeaWorld, Universal, and other Orlando attractions. It is located 21 minutes from Kissimmee Gateway Airport and 42 minutes from Orlando International Airport. This home is close to nearby neighborhoods like Poinciana, Davenport, Loughman, and Campbell. You'll experience an exciting adventure at Avatar Flight of Passage, It’s Tough to be a Bug!, Alien Swirling Saucers, Conservation Station, Magic Kingdom Park and Frozen Ever After.
• Avatar Flight of Passage - 30mins drive
• It’s Tough to be a Bug! - 34mins drive
• Alien Swirling Saucers- 28mins drive
• Conservation Station - 34mins drive
• Magic Kingdom Park- 31mins drive
• Frozen Ever After - 31mins drive
We have available parking for up to 2 cars on the driveway. Please be reminded of the parking rules below:
• Street parking is not allowed from 11PM to 7am.
• No parking on the Apron of the Driveway.
• Please do not park on the lawn, do not block the sidewalk.
• No RVs, no trailers, no boats, no jet skis, no commercial vehicles.
The community and the city have very strict trash/recycling rules. All residents (even short-term) MUST follow these rules to avoid citations.
• PETS: This is not a pet-friendly property. The unauthorized bringing of pets will have a penalty of $300 which will go towards the deep cleaning of the property. We do ask that pets stay off the furniture, and any pet waste is picked up, including outside. The pet fee does not cover any damage, such as urine, or scratch marks.
• CHECK-IN: Check-in time is after 4 PM. Early check-in requests are subject to availability, cannot be guaranteed and are subject to an early check-in fee. Please contact us for availability and pricing.
• CHECK-OUT: Check-out time is before 10AM. Late check-out requests are subject to availability, cannot be guaranteed and is subject to a late check-out fee. Please contact us for availability and pricing.
• SMOKING: We do not allow smoking inside the property or in outdoor spaces including the pool area and backyard. There is a smoking fine of $500.
• NOISE: Please observe quiet hours after 9PM. Please be mindful of the neighbors as this property is situated in a quiet neighborhood. If the police are summoned due to noise complaints, this warrants a possible eviction with no refund.
• DAMAGES & LOSS: We would truly appreciate it if you could treat our home like yours. You will be responsible for any damages or loss to the property which will be deducted from your security deposit. Excessive damage to the property will have a liability of up to $3000. Please advise us of any damage or loss immediately upon discovery.
• UNAUTHORIZED GUESTS: Please make sure to book the property for the correct number of guests. Parties, events, or any kind of gathering are prohibited. Given the COVID-19 situation, no other guests outside the reservation are allowed on the property.
• PHOTOSHOOT/MUSIC VIDEOS: This property is for residential use only and not for commercial purposes without the written permission of the owner. Please contact us directly for booking of events.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- 24Hr Check-In
- Pets Not Allowed
- Pool Table
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
|FALL to WINTER SEASON 2022||09/01/2022 - 11/22/2022||4||$240.00||$1,610.00||$6,440.00|
|Thanksgiving Holiday 2022||11/23/2022 - 11/28/2022||4||$299.00||$1,820.00||$7,280.00|
|Winter Season 2022||11/29/2022 - 12/20/2022||4||$240.00||$1,610.00||$6,440.00|
|Wiinter Holiday 2022||12/21/2022 - 12/31/2022||4||$299.00||$1,820.00||$7,280.00|
|Snowbird 2023||01/01/2023 - 03/04/2023||4||$240.00||$1,610.00||$6,440.00|
|Spring Break 2023||03/05/2023 - 03/12/2023||4||$260.00||$1,820.00||$7,280.00|
|Snowbird 2023||03/13/2023 - 04/05/2023||4||$240.00||$1,610.00||$6,440.00|
|Easter 2023||04/06/2023 - 04/10/2023||4||$260.00||$1,820.00||$7,280.00|
|Snowbird 2023||04/11/2023 - 04/30/2023||4||$240.00||$1,610.00||$6,440.00|
|Spring 2023||05/01/2023 - 05/25/2023||4||$240.00||$1,610.00||$6,440.00|
|Memorial Day 2023||05/26/2023 - 05/29/2023||4||$299.00|
|Spring 2023||05/30/2023 - 05/31/2023||4||$240.00||$1,610.00||$6,440.00|
|Summer 2023||06/01/2023 - 08/31/2023||4||$260.00||$1,820.00||$7,280.00|
|Labor Day 2023||09/01/2023 - 09/05/2023||4||$299.00||$1,820.00||$7,280.00|
|Fall to Winter 2023||09/06/2023 - 11/23/2023||4||$240.00||$1,610.00||$6,440.00|